Skip to content ↓

Weston Favell Academy

Information for Staff


Concerned about a child?

Please use the links below to report a safeguarding concern about a student:



Anybody can make a referral to Children's Social Care via the link below.  If you use this link, please also record a concern on CPOMS and speak to a member of the safeguarding team. 

Northamptonshire Children's Trust (


Please note if you have an urgent concern for the safety of a child, please call the police on 999.



Wellbeing and support resources:

Employee Assistant Programme

Weston Favell Centre Foodbank | Helping Local People in Crisis

National Debtline - GOV.UK (

Citizens Advice

Housing | West Northamptonshire Council - Northampton Area

Home - Mind

Northamptonshire Domestic Abuse Service 

Samaritans | Every life lost to suicide is a tragedy | Here to listen